United Way: MyFreeTaxes

MyFreeTaxes is a free, safe and easy way for anyone earning $62,000 or less to file state and federal taxes. MyFreeTaxes can also help taxpayers find out if they're eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit and other credits. Taxpayers can save an average of $200 in fees by using this service in place of a tax expert.

To learn more about this service, visit or call 717-732-0700.

More Stories


Latest Local