1. Contest Description: From time to time as opportunity arises, WHTM ("Station") will give away small promotional prizes ($100 or less in value)("Small Promotional Contests"). The contest will be a random drawing of postcards mailed to the station, random selection of computer entries, the selection of a designated telephone call (e.g., the third caller), random drawing of Facebook entries, or the selection of one or more callers that give the correct answer to an on-screen trivia question posed during a live show.
2. To Enter: No purchase necessary. If the contest is of the random drawing type, participants will be required to supply their name, address, and phone number on a web page or post card entry form that must be mailed to WHTM, 3235 Hoffman Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110. Station is not responsible nor in any manner liable for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries, or any technical difficulties in entering the contest. All contest entries will become the property of the Station.
3. Entry Deadlines: Because this contest will be run only when promotional opportunities arise, deadlines for entry will vary and will be announced each time the solicitation for entries is given. The Station may cancel or preempt any program in which a contest is promoted, suspend a contest at any time, or change dates/terms of the contests at any time.
4. Selection: Drawings will be held at announced times to select the winner(s). The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. If the contest is of the telephone caller type, participants will be required to call a published number at a designated time. The participant's call must be the designated number in the sequence of calls received (e.g., 10th caller) to qualify or the participant must be the first caller, or first designated number of callers (e.g., the first 10 callers if there are 10 movie passes) to give the correct answer to a trivia question posed on-air.
a. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at time of the Contest and legal residents of and physically located in an area that receives the Station's signal via broadcast, satellite, or cable transmission
b. The entry form, if required, must legibly designate the entrant's name, address, and phone number.
c. Employees of the Station and all co-sponsors and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, and each of their immediate families (spouse, child, parents, siblings and their spouses) of such employees and other radio, television or print media operations in the station's market are not eligible to participate.
d. This promotional contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void wherever prohibited. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified.
e. By entering, participants affirm their eligibility and compliance with these rules and regulations.
6. Prize: The prizes will vary, depending on what promotional items are available (T-Shirts, concert tickets, dinners, movie passes, speedway tickets, gift baskets, etc.,) but will not exceed $100 in value. You may only win Small Promotional Contests once per sixty (60) days. Winners of Small Promotional Contests may win other WHTM contests, however, which operate under wholly separate rules, with the caveat that after winning a prize valued over $600, winner must wait one full year before they are eligible to win another prize over $600. Any winner that wins a prize or prizes that cumulatively value $600 or more will be sent an IRS form 1099 and may be responsible for paying taxes on the prize winnings. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability, in which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer. Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of loss of tickets due to US Mail or Federal Express.
7. Winner Notification/Prize Fulfillment: Winners will be notified by phone, email, or mail at the address show on the entry form if the contest is a random drawing type. If the contest is a phone-in type, winners will be notified during their phone call that they have won. All prizes will be available to be picked up at the main offices of the station, or at the venue of the event, if that is determined to be more convenient by the Station. In either case, the winner will be required to show proof of identity or the contest claim form to be entitled to the prize. If the winner requests that the prize be mailed, the Station may, at its sole discretion, elect to do so, but assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or untimely delivery of prizes. Any prize not claimed or accepted within fifteen (15) days after notification will not be awarded.
8. Additional Terms: Submitting any entry and acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission of the sponsors to use the winner's name, address, photograph, or other likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. If the contest is conducted on Facebook, entrant agrees (a) that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (b) to release Facebook of any and all claims related to this contest; and (c) that they are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. By submitting each entry, each entrant agrees to and is deemed to have accepted all of the terms, conditions, and regulations contained herein.