Enjoy a meal of Veal Francaise with this recipe from Flinchy's Restaurant, Bar and Deck in Camp Hill.
1/2 lbs. veal scallopini, pounded thin
2 Tbps. clarified butter
2 eggs, beaten
Dirty salt (3 parts salt, 1 part pepper)
Lemon & lemon slices for garnish
1. Dip veal in flour/dirty salt mix, then dip in egg mix, and then dip back into flour mix.
2. Heat butter in pan and saute veal until golden brown on one side.
3. Flip veal over and add garlic and juice of one lemon.
4. Saute for 1 minute and then add white wine to thicken.
5. Saute for a few minutes more until other side is golden brown.
6. Plate and garnish with lemon slices.