A distinctive dish of poultry and seafood from chef Sharon Prudhomme of Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen in Columbia.
- Saute in a hot pan with oil: seasonings (salt & pepper - no garlic) shred red cabbage, chopped green scallions and diced green tomatoes.
- Add fresh lime pulp to pan
- Add chopped kale, till it wilts
- Add cubed breast of chicken & cleaned, deveined shrimp
- Sprinkle in a little bit of brown sugar
- Add chopped mint leaves
- Saute for another 5 minutes or until chicken and shrimp are done.