Hot Pizza Dip
Makes 10 Servings, 1/4 cup per serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture, part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whole wheat bread sticks or crackers
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and oregano in bowl; stir until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan. Top with pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, peppers and onions. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve with whole wheat breadsticks or crackers.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories: 110; Total Fat: 6 g; Saturated Fat: 4 g; Cholesterol: 20 mg; Sodium: 300 mg; Calcium: 25% Daily Value; Protein: 7 g (7 g dairy protein); Carbohydrates: 5 g; Dietary Fiber: less than 1 g.