Chef Sharon Prudhomme of Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen in Columbia shares a new delicious dish for fish.
- any white fish
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 5-6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 5-6 green onions, sliced
- 5-6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of baby shrimp or crawfish
- 3-4 Tbs. butter
- oil to prevent sticking
- 1/4 cup white wine
- pinch each of basil, black pepper & red pepper
- Pat sides of fish with seasonings and zest.
- In a pan, heat oil & add veggies & fish - cover with lid.
- Fry 2-3 minutes, turn fish over, fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove fish when it is opaque or flakes with fork.
- Plate over rice.
- Add wine to pan & stir in with rest of drippings.
- Add shrimp or crawfish, fry 2-3 minutes until done.
- Add to fish dish. Enjoy!