Chef Sharon Prudhomme from Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen shares a delicious dish that requires no cooking.
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1/4 cup diced Bermuda onion
- 1/4 cup diced green tomato
- 1/4 cup diced red tomato
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced fine
- 1 lime - juice and chopped pulp
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2-3 tbs. chopped cilantro
- mayo to taste (but not needed at all)
- In a large bowl, mix all of the above ingredients and enjoy - it's that easy! Serve over a bed of crisp salad greens, or baby spinach. Combine on a platter with macaroni or potato salad, sliced tomatoes, etc. for a light & cool summer dinner.