Your Way To Living Well!
We are an evidence-based physical medicine facility located in Carlisle, PA. We offer the finest in chiropractic and physical therapeutic interventions, including McKenzie method, spinal manipulation,traction / spinal decompression, physiotherapy, and massage therapy/ myofascial release to better serve your individual healthcare needs. Our primary focus is on spine care including low back pain, sciatica, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, neck pain, and headaches. We also specialize in musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis, and plantar fasciitis..just to name a few! We are committed to your health and well-being and strive to get you better in the least amount of time possible. With our evidence-based approach, we typically have our patients back to their desired activities and out of pain in less than 2 weeks time! Please give us a call at (717) 241-9355 to schedule your appointment and begin feeling well today!
Spring Road Wellness & Chiropractic Center is committed to providing our patients with a better quality of life through evidence-based, clinically proven, and well-researched therapeutic options for common ailments that negatively impact their everyday quality of life.
As a result of our evidence-based care, Spring Road Wellness & Chiropractic Center strives to provide less-invasive forms of care in agreement with current medical standards in an effort to be integrated and accepted by the medical community and our patients.
• Ethical – honorable, well-accepted standards of care
• Honest – creating trust, through truthful advice and care
• Integrity – establishing confidence through a sound and reputable practice
• Research – keeping up with the latest in therapeutic scientific research to uphold and provide our patients with the most current and advanced care available
• Knowledge – Empowering our patients to know more about their ailments to better care for their health
• Patient-centered – our patients are the primary reason for the passion of our practice
• Patient-specific – individualized care for individual concerns
• Education – improving our understanding of the most current therapeutic interventions and diagnostic procedures through continuing education
• Rapport – maintaining positive relationships and communication with other health care providers for better continuity of our patients overall care
"Well I have to tell you that for someone who has had a father with lots of back problems and against chiropractors and never been to a chiropractor before. It was great relief and understanding from Dr Kielbasa that I received. He knows what he is talking about and able to make it happen in a very compassionate and thoughtful manner that put me at ease about my back trouble. I like how I am involved in knowing what is happening and why it is happening and that things have improved a lot faster than I thought."
"I highly recommend Dr. Kielbasa, he is highly educated not just in Chiropractic care but he is also has an adjunct license as a physical therapist. He is very caring, gentle and full of compassion for his patient. If you are looking for that extra special care then go see Dr. Kielbasa you will be amazed!"
"Dr. Lenny Kielbasa has provided an amazing service! I have been to some other Chiropractors and I must say he has blown the rest away! He is very analytical in his diagnoses allowing for a very specific treatment of both my back and neck problems. He goes beyond the alignment process and involves the Muscular-Skeletal system. It has been two weeks and I feel better than I have in 2 years! If you are considering seeing a Chiropractor in central PA, I would put my money on Dr. Lenny and his knowledge."
Contact Spring Road Wellness & Chiropractic Center today at 717-241-WELL to schedule an appointment. We are always accepting new patients!!