Delectable bites and calorie-laden treats abound this time of year. Use these fondue recipes to treat yourself without overindulging.
Stir things up on New Year's Eve with this savory favorite.
- Bite size pieces of Feta, Colby and baby mozzarella balls
- Bite-size pieces of crusty bread
- Bell peppers
You'll never miss the fat in this flavorful fondue.
- Potatoes (baby potatoes, roasted or boiled
- Crusty cubes of French or Italian bread
- Broccoli or cauliflower florets
- Lean meatballs
End your meal with the refreshing taste of berries and mint.
- Bite-size pieces of domestic Brie, Edam, Havarti and Port du Salut
- Ladyfingers and
- Ginger cookies
Rich and creamy mascarpone cheese couples with the bite of bourbon to make this fondue a sensual delight for the tongue.
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers and