Quantcast

Police: wood stove place too close to wall caused fire - abc27 WHTM

Police: wood stove place too close to wall caused fire

Posted: Updated:
STRASBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -

A wood stove placed too close to the wall was the cause of a barn fire in Lancaster County on Wednesday, according to state police. 

Firefighters worked for 40 minutes to bring the blaze at 924 Eisenberger Road under control. When they arrived, a 60 foot by 40 foot workshop was engulfed in flames. The Strasburg Township barn and contents were a total loss.

No one was injured but there was an estimated $100,000 in damage.

 

Powered by WorldNow