Quantcast

Fire Damages Roanoke Co. Home, Animals Rescued - abc27 WHTM

Fire Damages Roanoke Co. Home, Animals Rescued

Posted:

Roanoke Co, VA - Firefighters had to rescue several animals from a Roanoke County home after a fire broke out under the back deck Tuesday morning.

The fire marshal says an electrical heat lamp caused the fire in the 3800 block of Thompson's Lane.

The fire burned through the deck and spread to the kitchen and attic.

The damage is estimated at $38,000.

Firefighters rescued a bunny, dog and four cats from the home.

Two cats remain missing, but firefighters believe they are just hiding.

Powered by WorldNow