Quantcast

Front door catches fire from flaming feces - abc27 WHTM

York County

Front door catches fire from flaming feces

Posted: Updated:
DOVER, Pa. (WHTM) -

Residents of a Dover home were evacuated after someone hung a flaming plastic bag filled with fecal matter on the front door knob.

Authorities responded to a report of a fire at a home in the 2600 block of Victorian Drive at around 1 a.m. on Saturday. According to police, people inside the residence were awakened by alarms and found their home filled with smoke.

One of the residents then found the bag of fecal matter on fire hanging on the front door. The resident then extinguished the fire.

Damage to the home is estimated at $2,000.

The investigation into this crime continues. Anyone with information may contact police at 717-292-3647.

Powered by WorldNow