Four people were taken to the hospital after an early morning row home fire in Harrisburg.
It happened shortly after 2 a.m. on the 1700 block of Walnut Street.
Officials said the fire started in a first floor kitchen after someone left something cooking.
Six people live in the home. The four that were taken to the hospital are expected to be okay.
Fire officials said there were no working smoke detectors in the home, and that someone actually smelled the smoke.
3235 Hoffman Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, Worldnow and WHTM. All Rights Reserved.