Quantcast

Electrical Issue to Blame for Overnight House Fire in Roanoke - abc27 WHTM

Electrical Issue to Blame for Overnight House Fire in Roanoke

Posted:

Roanoke, VA - Fire officials say an electrical issue was the cause of a house fire in Roanoke overnight Sunday.

The call came in about 12:45 a.m. stating that a house in the 1300 block of Abbot Street had caught fire.

When crews got to the scene, they found fire showing on one side of the one story home.

Fire fighters were able to contain the fire to the living room.

No one was home at the time and no one was hurt.

Damage is estimated to be about $50,000.

Powered by WorldNow