Steelton-Highspire and Susquenita high schools will impose additional suspensions and sanctions on football players who were involved in a fight during Friday's game.
The penalties were outlined in plans of action the schools submitted to the Mid Penn Conference on Tuesday.
Fred Isopi, executive director of the Mid Penn Conference, did not provide specifics of the plans of action since the penalties involve students, but he said the schools also proposed actions concerning coaches and their responsibilities.
The plans, outlining what steps the schools will take to prevent a similar incident, were accepted by conference officials.
The Mid Penn had already ruled that both teams forfeited the game and ordered a one-game suspension for players who were ejected.
Witnesses have said the fight started in the second quarter during a punt while Steel-High was up 25-0.
The game was canceled after both teams were sent to their locker rooms.