Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Executive Serviced Apartments Ltd
NEWBURY, England, October 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Newbury-based company esa has just launched a new corporate website to help support the growth that the company continues to enjoy. As well as making it easier for visitors to navigate and make bookings on the site, the fresh look and feel ties in with the modern style that the company aims to portray.
With improved functionality, there are a number of tasks visitors can carry out quickly and easily. At the simple click of a button, browsers can find out everything they need to know including:
- Locations - with a number of serviced apartments across the south of England, visitors can find out information about the different areas, which properties are available in each location and details of the local transport links.
- Why use serviced apartments? Anyone in two minds about whether they should use a serviced apartment or book into a hotel can read about all the benefits that renting their very own apartment holds.
- Apartment features - from Sky TV and high speed broadband access to a fully equipped kitchen and complimentary toiletries, visitors can find out exactly what is included when they stay in esa serviced apartments.
- Testimonials - testimonials are a great way of assessing whether or not a particular company is the right choice. With guest, client and agent testimonials, potential guests can rest assured that esa works with a long list of happy customers.
- Hotel cost calculator - cost is an important factor when weighing up whether or not to do something. The hotel cost calculator on the website accurately compares the cost of staying in a hotel versus a serviced apartment and highlights where and how money can be saved.
- Special offers - special offers are updated regularly and make staying in serviced apartments even more cost effective.
- Services - potential guests can find out more information about all the services that esa has to offer. From helping those travelling from overseas to business services including meeting room hire, secretarial services and parcel deliveries to housekeeping and maintenance, guests can be assured that esa has absolutely everything covered for the duration of their stay.
- How to book - with a step-by-step guide detailing the entire process and what guests can expect, booking is quick and easy.
- Quick enquiry - those who are in a rush can fill out a 'quick enquiry' form and a member of the team will get back to them as soon as possible to discuss their requirements.
- Contact - there are a number of ways visitors can contact esa, including phone, email, through the website and they can even request a call back.
esa provides luxury serviced apartments that have been designed to act as a home away from home for those traveling for both business and leisure. With incredibly high standards, the approachable team is always on hand to ensure that guests' requirements are met at all times and that their stay is as comfortable as possible.
For more information about esa or any of their apartments, please phone +44(0)1635-233-000, email email@example.com or contact them via the website.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.