Police are investigating a home burglary where a large number of firearms were stolen from a home in Warwick Township, Lancaster County.
Northern Lancaster County Regional police said the home in the 800 block of Lititz Pike was burglarized sometime between 3 and 11 p.m. on Tuesday.
Some of the stolen guns are unique, with threaded barrels for suppressor attachments, police said.
The guns are described as follows:
- Smith and Wesson Model 629 handgun, stainless steel 6-shot revolver with Pachmayr grips;
- Glock 23 handgun, 9mm with night sights and threaded barrel;
- Smith and Wesson Model 66 handgun, stainless steel 6-shot revolver with Pachmayr grips;
- Walther P22 handgun, blued threaded barrel with attached green laser sight;
- Glock 27 handgun with LaserMax guide, night sights and aftermarket trigger safety;
- DPMS LR 308 rifle with synthetic stock and 4×16 scope;
- Double Star AR-15 rifle with red dot scope, typical M-4 black set-up;
- Two Savage Model 12 rifles; one with laminated stock and threaded barrel, and one with synthetic stock;
- Stevens 200 rifle with synthetic stock and scope;
- Savage 93R17 rifle with camo synthetic stock, scope and spotlight;
- Remington 700 rifle with synthetic stock and scope;
- Ruger 10/22 rifle with blued wooden stock and scope;
- AK-47 WASR-10 rifle with wooden stock.
Anyone with information concerning the crime may call Northern Lancaster County Regional police at 717-733-0965.