Crews responded to the scene of a 2-alarm fire at a salon in York County on Sunday afternoon.
According to dispatchers, reports of a fire at Salon Oxygen in the 1600 block of Mount Rose Avenue came in around 2:30 p.m.
Authorities at the scene said the fire was accidental; it was started by workers who knocked over a gas tank. The fumes hit the pilot light of a water heater.
Officials said the crews got the fire under control within ten minutes.
No one was injured.
3235 Hoffman Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, Worldnow and WHTM. All Rights Reserved.