Quantcast

Candle suspected in Perry County house fire - abc27 WHTM

Candle suspected in Perry County house fire

Posted: Updated:
MILLERSTOWN, Pa. (WHTM) -

A fire that destroyed a Perry County home this week apparently was started by an unattended candle, state police in Newport said.

The fast moving fire started in the kitchen of the home at 910 Old Ferry Road in Liverpool Township at around 4 p.m. Tuesday, police said.

Police reminded home owners that candles should never be used unless someone is in the room.

Even jar-style candles can cause a fire, they said.

 

Powered by WorldNow