A home nurse helped a 96-year-old woman escape a fire in her suburban Harrisburg home this morning.
The nurse spotted the fire in the 4600 block of Mountain View Road in Susquehanna Township and helped the woman get out safely, according to family members, who said the nurse was working in the home for this week only.
The cause of the fire was not immediately determined, but it apparently started in the chimney.
Wednesday, August 27 2014 11:21 PM EDT2014-08-28 03:21:23 GMT
A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.More >>
The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a...More >>