Get ready to be blown away by the layers of flavors packed into Double-Glazed Stuffed Pork Roast. Whether you make this main dish for the holidays or any night of the year, you're sure to get tons of "oohs and aahs" from your gang!
Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2 pounds boneless pork loin
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 (14-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Stir in cranberries and let cool slightly.
3. Cut 7 slits evenly 3/4 way through pork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Evenly place stuffing in all slits. (You may have extra stuffing.)
4. In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, orange marmalade, and parsley; mix well. Pour glaze evenly over pork.
5. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until heated through in center.
© 2013 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.