Quantcast

Family of Four Displaced by Fire in Danville - abc27 WHTM

Family of Four Displaced by Fire in Danville

Posted:

Danville, VA- A family of four was displaced by a fire in Danville Saturday morning. Crews responded to the 100 block of Kemper Road around 6 a.m.

Firefighters contained the flames to a bedroom; that's where most of the damage was done. We're told the rest of the home had smoke damage.

The fire was caused by an extension cord under a bed post. No one was injured in the fire, and the Red Cross is assisting the family.

Powered by WorldNow