When it comes to Christmas Eve, the more festive the table, the better. Believe it or not, different dinner courses can be turned into Christmas decorations. Take this edible wreath - one glimpse of it and you'll have the entire table humming, "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas."
Makes: 10 rolls
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
1 (2-ounce) jar pimientos, drained and finely chopped
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a round pizza sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place biscuits in a circle on prepared pizza sheet, with biscuits slightly overlapping.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Remove wreath from oven and spread some of the butter mixture evenly over top; reserve remaining butter mixture.
5. Return wreath to oven and bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden. Serve with remaining butter mixture on side.
Note: You might want to form the remaining butter mixture into a log on a piece of plastic wrap and freeze it while the bread is baking. Then you can slice the log into butter rounds for serving with the warm bread.
© 2013 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.