WHTM/abc27 has an immediate full-time opening for a Digital Advertising Assistant who will support sales efforts by overseeing day-to-day advertising operations on abc27's digital platforms, including digital traffic coordination, reporting, ad design, light programming of web pages, and updating and maintaining sales project web pages.
- Work with sales team and partner companies to implement and deliver Internet ad campaigns.
- Assist with managing digital ad inventory across all abc27 digital platforms, including optimizing online campaign performance.
- Analyze and report website metrics through ComScore and Google Analytics.
- Update sales project sites on abc27.com on a daily basis.
- Assist with social media initiatives.
- Design a wide variety of online ads for multiple platforms, including mobile, social media, email, and others.
- Digital order entry and billing.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations and sales materials for digital initiatives.
- Assist in implementing emerging new projects as requested.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, electronic media, graphic design, or a closely related field is preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience working in digital advertising/marketing.
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator and related graphic tools, as well as a working knowledge of HTML, is required.
- Experience with Google DFP, Comscore, and working with a large social media audience a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with a strong eye for design, while working at a quick pace and employing best practices.
APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Harrisburg Television, Inc.
P.O. Box 5860
3235 Hoffman Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***
WHTM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws.