PennDOT will temporarily reduce speed limits on several major roadways in south central Pennsylvania due to the winter storm.
The reduced speed limits will begin at around 10 a.m.
Speed limits will be reduced to 45 mph on Interstate 81 in Franklin, Cumberland, Dauphin and Lebanon counties, on Interstate 78 in Lebanon County, and on Interstate 83 in Cumberland Dauphin and York counties.
Speed limits are also reduced to 45 mph on:
- Interstate 283 in Dauphin County,
- Route 283 in Dauphin and Lancaster counties,
- Route 22/322 in Dauphin and Perry counties,
· Route 581 in Cumberland County,
- Route 11 in Franklin and Cumberland counties,
- Route 15 in Adams, York and Cumberland counties,
- Route 11/15 in Cumberland and Perry counties,
- Route 30 in York and Lancaster counties,
- Route 222 in Lancaster County, north of Route 30.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike has also reduced speed limits on the toll highway to 45 mph across the state.