PennDOT has lifted speed limit restrictions that were put in place on central Pennsylvania interstates this morning because of the extreme winter road conditions.
Speed limits returned to normal at noon on Interstate 78 in Lebanon County and on Route 22/322 and Route 11/15 in Perry County.
At 11 a.m., PennDOT restored normal speed limits on Interstate 81 in Franklin, Cumberland, Dauphin and Lebanon counties, and on Interstate 83 in York, Cumberland and Dauphin counties.
Speed limit restrictions were also lifted at 11 a.m. on the following roads:
- Interstate 283 in Dauphin County,
- Route 283 in Dauphin and Lancaster counties,
- Route 22/322 in Dauphin County,
- Route 581 in Cumberland County,
- Route 15 in Adams, York and Cumberland counties,
- Route 11 in Franklin and Cumberland counties,
- Route 11/15 in Cumberland County,
- Route 30 in Lancaster and York counties,
- Route 222 in Lancaster County, between Route 30 and Berks County line.