This Pork Chop Casserole comes together in minutes and fills the house with an aroma that will bring your gang running to the table. It's hard to find the perfect pork chop casserole recipe that everyone in the house will agree to eat, but this pork chop and rice casserole is just that. Serve it with a side of broccoli or other veggies, and you've got yourself one tasty meal!
What You'll Need:
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 thick pork chops, rinsed and left damp
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 3/4 cups beef broth
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
1 cup water
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place flour in a shallow dish; add pork chops and turn to coat completely.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown pork chops 5 to 6 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; mix well. Place browned pork chops over mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake 1 hour, or until no pink remains in pork.
© 2013 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.