Quantcast

Danville Outback Catches Fire - abc27 WHTM

Danville Outback Catches Fire

Posted:
Danville, VA - Dinner at Outback Steakhouse in Danville was interrupted Thursday evening after the restaurant's maintenance room caught on fire.

The Danville Fire Department arrived to the scene around 5:45 p.m.

Fire officials say the workers called for help early, so crews were able to keep the fire from spreading and put it out quickly.

The Danville Fire Marshal says the cause of the fire was one or more cigarette butts discarded right in front of the restaurant.

There were no injuries.

Powered by WorldNow