Lynchburg, VA - Firefighters were called to Lynchburg City Stadium Friday morning after a fire broke out in the locker room.
A Hillcats spokesperson says an employee was drying uniforms at around 7:00 a.m. when the dryer caught on fire.
The employee was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
We're told there is some smoke and water damage to the locker room.
The spokesperson says this will not affect Friday night's game.
3235 Hoffman Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, Worldnow and WHTM. All Rights Reserved.