Quantcast

Mother, son killed by possible CO poisoning in York Co. - abc27 WHTM

Mother, son killed by possible CO poisoning in York Co.

Posted: Updated:
JACOBUS, York County -

Shortly after 7 a.m. Wednesday crews were called to a home on the 100 block of Water Street in Jacobus, York County, where a daughter had gone to her mother's home and noticed a funny smell.

Police responded, the home was ventilated and inside the bodies of a 44-year-old mother and her 14-year-old son were found in their beds.

York County Coroner Pam Gay says at this time the deaths are being ruled accidental. She says a car was left running in the garage and there is no sign of foul play so until further tests are done the deaths are possibly a result of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Two family dogs were also found dead inside.

The coroner says the home did not have carbon monoxide detectors.

The names of the victims have not yet been released.


Powered by WorldNow