Apartment fire sparked by fireworks - abc27 WHTM

Apartment fire sparked by fireworks

Posted: Updated:

An overnight apartment fire in Ephrata was sparked by careless use of fireworks, according to police.

The fire broke out shortly after midnight Tuesday on the first block of North State Street.

Officials said people were home at the time but everyone made it out safely.

The fire displaced six people from three apartments.

It's believed the fire started on the roof of the building.

Powered by WorldNow