Hershey, Pa. (WHTM) — Hersheypark has kicked off the holidays with the opening of Hersheypark’s Christmas Candylane! The seasonal event will display a record number of lights, more than 5 million of them.
Hersheypark’s newest hyper-coaster, Candymonium, will be open for its first winter rides. Weather permitting. All nine of Santa’s reindeer will also be in attendance along with the Big Man himself.
Visitors can warm themselves up with a cup of Hersheypark’s famous hot chocolate, favorite treats, and so much more!
Christmas Candylane will be open Wednesday, Nov. 25through Nov. 30 with daily operations beginning Dec. 4, 2020, to Jan. 3, 2021.
Masks and temperature checks are required to gain entry to the park.
- Girls wrestling takes historic step in midstate with first tournament
- Those with restricted healthcare access get help thanks to Penn State Community Health
- Harrisburg rental assistance program helping residents affected by COVID-19
- Beyond the Forecast: Tracking the latest snow & wintry mix forecast Monday night – Tuesday
- Flurries this evening, snow and sleet arrives Monday night