- 1 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 Burritos size tortillas
- Sour Cream
Mix together the chicken, cilantro, cumin, cheese and chilles.
Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in the skillet. Layer with one-fourth of the chicken mixture to within 1/2 inch of the edge of the tortilla. Top with another tortilla; spray the top of tortilla with cooking spray.
Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes, turning after 2 minutes, until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.