- 1 ½ lbs. ground chicken or turkey
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or basil paste
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or parsley paste
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- Olive oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 8 slider rolls, split and grilled
In a medium bowl combine chicken, basil, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Use your hands to mix evenly. Form into eight patties. Drizzle with olive oil and turn to coat.
Preheat grill to medium. Cook patties 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (165°F). Top each patty with two pieces of provolone; cover grill and cook 1 minute more or until cheese melts. Grill rolls while cheese melts.
Transfer sliders to rolls. Top each with marinara sauce and additional Parmesan if desired.