Brown off some pork and add in chopped onions, some sesame oil, some rice vinegar, diced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, some optional hoisin sauce.
Give it a nice stir so you coat all of the meat with the seasonings.
Add in shredded carrots, and a one pound bag of cole slaw mix, which is just primarily carrots and lots of cabbage.
Stir this mixture with the meat very slowly for about 5 to 8 minutes until that cabbage is melted down and wilted
The very last step is topping it off with some spring onions and then serving it with some chinese chow mein noodles.
This great meal deal takes just 35 minutes to prepare and is great with rice.
Don’t forget the fortune cookies.
- US hits 400,000 COVID-19 deaths on eve of inauguration
- US soldier arrested in plot to blow up NYC 9/11 Memorial
- Pocono Mountain Regional Police: Shooting started because of ‘mistaken identity’
- Tiffany Trump announces engagement on dad’s final full day
- Three Strasburg Borough Police Officers sent to Washington D.C. to assist with Inauguration Day