- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (13 oz. pkg.) fully cooked andouille sausage links, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium Creole seasoning, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 lb. (26-30 ct.), uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 425°. Place the first 6 ingredients in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning; toss to coat. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook cauliflower according to package directions. Toss shrimp with remaining 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cauliflower to pan; stir to combine. Bake until shrimp turn pink, 5-7 minutes longer.