With kids back in school and activities resuming, chances are your family is busier than they have been in months.
That can mean added stress towards parents trying to feed their kids at meal time.
Giant is offering a solution to keep those stress levels low – in the form of meals that you can cook in a bag. There’s no prep work and virtually no clean up.
They’re offering the meals in different protein options – poultry, pork, and seafood. Each meal, depending on which one you select, serves between two and eight people.
These meals can be found in the fresh meat section.
- Double-amputee wrestler Deven Jackson not phased on journey to West Perry record books
- Pa. Lawmakers’ passion with a purpose: Rep. Gregory, Rozzi speak on Statute of Limitations bill
- Local restaurant plans memorial fundraiser in honor of men involved in deadly crash
- Pa. Senate honors Senator Dave Arnold alongside his wife, daughter
- Late free throws keep Penn State from stealing road win over No. 13 Ohio State