HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A huge mixed-use development project for Susquehanna Township is about to take shape.
Located at the corner of Linglestown Road and Progress Avenue, the development will have single-family homes, senior living, a hotel, and dozens of retail stores.
The late John Vartan bought the property 26 years ago and his son is bringing his design to fruition.
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- Hershey Medical Burnout Study
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- NYS Attorney General Letitia James coming to Rochester Sunday in wake of Daniel Prude death