HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A huge mixed-use development project for Susquehanna Township is about to take shape.
Located at the corner of Linglestown Road and Progress Avenue, the development will have single-family homes, senior living, a hotel, and dozens of retail stores.
The late John Vartan bought the property 26 years ago and his son is bringing his design to fruition.
- While the world stays spread apart, this family grew closer together
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Lamar Jackson tests positive for COVID-19, per reports
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris