HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Today we honor Captain Joseph H. Cheshure.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
He was a pilot in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II and then served with the U.S Navy Supply Corps during Vietnam.
He was also a commander at the Mechanicsburg supply depot.
Cheshure passed away in 2011.
We salute him, and thank him for his service.
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Penn State Behrend campus encounters racist hackers on MLK Day Zoom call
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot is arrested
- Midstate couple opens AirBnB in Dauphin County