Today we begin a three-day salute to the Reddinger family.
First, we honor Lee Reddinger, Senior from Lebanon. He was a Staff Sergeant in the US Army from Feb. 1941 to May 1945, serving as a Barber in Company B, 103rd Medical Battalion in Normandy.
He received a Good Conduct medal, American Defense Service Medal and the European Eastern Service Medal with one Silver Star.
Reddinger also served in the US Navy for four years prior to to his service in the Army.
We salute him, and thank him for his service.
- Central York falls to three-peat champion St. Joe’s Prep in PIAA 6A title game
- Shops in downtown York get needed boost during Small Business Saturday
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals