WEST YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — The West York School District reports Friday that there has been a case of coronavirus that impacts both the high school and middle school. Neither school will close, however. The district also says they are not releasing the person’s name for their privacy.
Anyone who has been in close contact with the coronavirus positive person has been informed and will quarantine under guidelines from the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Steelton child care center face challenges of virtual learning, need volunteers
- This Saturday is Drug Take-Back Day
- PA Fall Turkey Season to kick off on Saturday, Oct. 31
- Lancaster County scheduled to vote on distribution of remaining CARES Act money
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears