YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — York is making it safer to bike and walk now that city crews are painting new bike lanes and crosswalks as well as touching up existing ones.
This is part of York’s long-term road improvement plan. Since major roads are done, the focus is now on side streets. Next year, York will improve crossings around the transportation center where many pedestrians and bicyclists go to catch a bus.
- Pa. House Labor and Industry Committee Hearing: Unemployment system improvements
- How will your mail-in ballot be counted? ABC27 News gets a look in Lancaster County
- DOJ announces center to help cops, offers aid to Minneapolis
- Harrisburg man charged with criminal homicide
- Pennsylvania meets requirements for New York travel advisory, exemptions expected