The Employer Spotlight section is presented by Signature Staffing. Signature Staffing seeks to develop long-standing relationships that address current needs and anticipate future needs. Our commitment to providing customized service along with quality personnel is our signature. Our focused and personalized approach has produced award winning services that drive organizations into the 21st century. Click here to view tips from Signature Staffing.This month’s featured employer is Landmark Health. Learn more about the benefits of working for Landmark Health and view some of their open positions below.
PURPOSE. We are committed to doing the right thing to create meaningful impact for our patients.
ACTION. We are proactive and we value results.
ACCOUNTABILITY. We do what we say we will do and we are committed to the highest standards.
COMPASSION. We deeply care about our patients, our communities, and each other.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. We are not satisfied with the status quo and seek to identify our mistakes and find better solutions.
Highlighted Listings for November!
- Provide operational support for the Health Services Director and Market Leadership team
- Interface/collaborate with contracted health plan contacts on patients referred to Landmark programs.
- Assist with strategy and process development, and implementation, including measurement of outcomes
- Verify eligibility for Landmark program referrals, community referrals as well as internal referrals through review of cohort lists and collaboration with health plan contacts
- Outreach and follow cohort patients admitted to hospitals for admission to Landmark programs and facilitate post discharge follow-up
- Discuss with patient, family and extended decision makers the benefits of participation with Landmark programs post hospitalization
- Open case management cases in Essette for case management referrals; and assigns cases to NCMS and providers based on assigned territory
- Attend and actively participate in contracted health plan IDT, Clinical Operations, JOC’s and other operational meetings as required
- Act as super-user and trainer for Essette, and CRM and other systems
- Working with the corporate Operations team, assures documentation is completed by providers and reported up to HSD
- Visit patients in hospital/SAR who are not yet enrolled and those that are to assure a smooth transition home
- Monitor Daily Pulse Report and other performance and operational reporting to take appropriate action based on the data
- Schedule Urgent visits for providers from on-call and during business hours, including juggling the schedules
- Triage phone calls that come into office to ensure appropriate disposition and action
- Triage and take appropriate action regarding warm transfer calls from Outreach
- Maintain health plan referral Logs
- Maintain patient Hospitalized/SAR log book and/or electronic tracking systems
- Maintain weekly IDT Stat Sheet, minutes, sign in sheets and log book
- Lead weekly IDT meetings
- Email daily the list of new patients to provider and NCM
- Actively involved with training of new NCMs and Providers
- Support and execute corporate initiatives
- Reconcile provider’s schedules and make appropriate corrections
- Open new cases in Essette for NCMs
- Meet with families in facilities and at home as needed to discuss Landmark programs
- Represent Landmark at provider, vendor, facility and health plan meetings as assigned/requested
- Collaborate with Office Manager for provider and NCM medical supply needs
- Oversee the CMA process for scheduling of maintenance visits using the maintenance tracker report
- Maintain staff PTO calendar
- Maintain On call schedules/calendars for Providers and NCM’s
- Collaborate with SAR/ALF facilities for appointment dates for post discharge and updates for those already enrolled.
- Maintain Provider schedules for meetings, PTO etc.
- Maintain quality of services through audits and education
- Participate in and lead CQI teams
- Serve as a resource to the entire care delivery team
- Identification, tracking, resolving, responding to and reporting any quality of care issues
- Maintain HIPAA compliance as it relates to member care
- Participate in interviewing, hiring training, evaluating and disciplining of IDT staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Current RN License, BSN preferred
- 5+ years of clinical practice in a hospital, clinic, home care, or nursing home setting
- 2-3 years of increasing supervisory or management experience in a health care setting
- Case management experience required
- Disease and utilization management experience useful
- Physician office experience helpful
- Perform a comprehensive initial assessment for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care and significantly reducing avoidable hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of the Nurse Practitioner and consistent with standard of care.
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours.
- Excellent compensation and benefits,including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more.
- A team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
- An outcomes-oriented model, where more value is placed on high-quality clinical outcomes than on productivity.
- Geriatric expertise – Landmark invests significantly in provider education, with a particular focus on geriatrics and home-based medical care.
- Full Time (Part Time and Per Diem available).
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunities available.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) accredited program.
- 2+ years of clinical NP experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care.
- Current unrestricted NP state license, and current state driver’s license
- Passion for geriatric care and patients
- Comfort with conducting house calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- MA certification and/or 3+ years of experience as a Medical Assistant in a physician office setting required
- Preference given to candidates with geriatric experience
- Excellent compensation, including substantial bonus opportunity
Recruiters: To participate in abc27’s Employer Spotlight, contact Melissa Long today at (717) 214-3945 ex. 13 or email@example.com