Whether you have a lot of experience or are just getting
started, Messiah Lifeways has a variety of positions with room to grow. Job
openings include At Home (home care) caregivers, part-time, per diem and
full-time nursing positions, housekeeping, grounds care positions and
more. Here is your chance to make a difference. Our dream is for each
resident and client to be who they are and have opportunities to live with
purpose and zest, no matter their age. Come be part of an exciting
Benefits available at Messiah Lifeways include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- On-site, subsidized child care
- CNA Certification Reimbursement Opportunities
- Free use of the pool and fitness center
- Meal discounts in all restaurants
- Retirement savings with a match after a year of service
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
Visit MessiahLifeways.org/jobs to see a full list of job openings
- Assists in the maintenance and repair of all Messiah Lifeways buildings and equipment. Must have a general working knowledge with preventive maintenance and daily maintenance requests.
- Current/valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Opportunity to further education through the Messiah Lifeways Educational Assistance Program.
- Carries out all requests assigned by the Coordinator. These requests may include, but are not limited to, any of the following: Drywall repairs and painting.
- Basic plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Minor equipment repairs.
- Minor carpentry.
- HVAC filter changes.
- Be able, and willing, to alter work schedule to accommodate special needs such as snow plowing and preventive maintenance projects and after hour emergencies.
- Flexible schedule with opportunity to work up to 20 hours per week on weekdays and weekends.
Click the link to apply : https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/messiah#/job/876
License Practical Nurse (LPN)
Part Time, Day Shift, 6:45am-3:15pm
Provides supportive care for residents under the direction of the Enhanced Living Director of Nursing and provides clinical leadership to the Neighborhood Care Teams.
- LPN/RN Graduate from an approved school.
- Three years nursing experience with a minimum of one year in gerontology preferred.
- Makes clinical decisions based on departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work, methods, and personnel.
- CPR certified unless contraindicated for health reasons.
Click the link to apply:
License Practical Nurse (LPN)
Per Diem, Evening Shift, 2:45pm – 11:15pm
- JOB SUMMARY: Assures quality and continuity of resident care and is responsible for supervising the performance of all members of the nursing care team on a designated Neighborhood and shift.
- RN or LPN licensed in Pennsylvania
- Certified in CPR by approved program that meets state and federal regulation.
- One year of clinical experience preferred
Click the link to apply : https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/messiah#/job/963