Button Battery Safety with UPMC

Good Day PA

With all the toys and electronics given around this time of year button batteries are often used to provide power to these items. Batteries are toxic and extremely dangerous if swallowed, Dr. Attila Devenyi with UPMC share tips for avoiding accidents with batteries, and what to do if your child swallows one.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

SOCIAL

Don't Miss