Today, Amy presented some of her top picks for making breastfeeding and pumping easier on mothers.
Here is her list:
1. Hatch Baby Grow Smart Changing Pad: You place baby on it before and then after a nursing feed to weigh him/her in order to see how much milk baby transferred. The data goes to a smartphone app for easy tracking.
2. Freemie Collection Cups: These are milk collection cups that slip into a bra or tank top and allows you to pump hands free and discreetly.
3. Ashton Bee Silcone Breast Pump: If you are nursing your baby on one side, you suction this pump to your other side to catch milk that is being let down.
4. Lacteck Pump2Baby Bottle: You hook your pump flange to the bottle and the milk can then travel directly to your baby as you pump.
5. Lacteck BabyMotion Flanges: These are soft and flexible to help with compression while pumping which may help women to express more milk.
6. Bumkins Wet Bags: While the CDC recommends washing pump parts after each pump session, some moms store their parts in a refrigerator. If you are sharing a work refrigerator, these bags allow you to discreetly place your pump parts there.