HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — All driver license and photo centers will be closed Saturday, January 16, through Monday, January 18, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Drivers can still obtain vehicle products and services, including all forms, publications, and driver training manuals, online through PennDOT’s Driver and Vehicle Services website.
The Riverfront Office Center in Harrisburg will also be during the aforementioned time.
Drivers can also use online services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There are no additional fees for using online services.
A complete listing of PennDOT driver and photo license center holidays in 2021 is available here.
- Multi-vehicle crash on US 22 eastbound causing delays
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Tech Bytes: Federal judge blocks Parler return, Netflix launches new ‘Shuffle Play’ option, White House leaves digital ‘Easter egg’ in website code
- Dave Chappelle cancels shows after testing positive for COVID-19