We spend a lot of time talking about harassment in the workplace, but the conversations about how #MeToo applies to love and dating can be more…uncomfortable.
Dating blogger and communications professional Heather Zell talks to Amanda St. Hilaire, Dennis Owens, and Kendra Nichols about how we treat women in today’s dating culture and the steps we should consider to change that.
The ABC27 Investigators also talk about how your money subsidizes movies filmed in Pennsylvania, and read your comments about our recent episodes on guns and Lyme disease.
Write a review, send us an email, or message us on Facebook to share your thoughts or suggest a topic for discussion. You can also record voice memos and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links and references from this week’s episode:
- Heather’s blog: Forty, Divorced and Dating
- Online Dating: Has that line ever actually worked for you?
- Pennsylvania taxpayers subsidize film making; good deal, or boondoggle?
- How Lyme disease affects your brain
- A debate about guns (without the cliches and cop-outs)