Coming September 2021 – abc27 Virtual Job Fair
We can help you with your business’s recruitment needs at any time.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact soon.
All Star Auto Lights
At All Star Auto Lights, we are redefining the auto parts experience through passion and service. We take pride in our unmatched customer service while delivering accurate insurance quality auto parts. While our quality speaks for itself, nothing keeps our customers coming back quite like our reliability and accuracy. We deliver products on time, we follow through on what we say, and we are a trusting partner in the process. With a strong devotion of 12 years of service in the headlight industry, we are now located in 9 different states, providing nationwide customers with the best product and service. All Star Auto Lights quality products include recycled and reconditioned OEM and Capa Certified Aftermarket headlamps, tail lamps, and front lamps.
- Short Term Disability
- Free Basic Life Insurance Policy
- Additional Life Insurance Policy
- Production Manager
- Production Associate
- Aftermarket Associate
Job Brief All Star is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as an Inventory Associate. You will be assisting with production matters, that include; inspecting headlights and taillights, cleaning the housing and lens of these lights, preparing lights for shipping.
- Process New Product and enter into the Inventory Management System
- Evaluate and Catalogue Product
- Learn automotive lighting
- Support acquisition of product
- Follow Company safety policies, procedures and good housekeeping practices.
- Promote and fulfill company goals and competencies.
- Champion our mentality of “Accuracy is Quality” through all of the assigned processes. Experience
- Warehouse experience of 1 year or more in manufacturing or factory environment preferred
Full-time Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Job applicants to apply at: email@example.com
Website: https://allstarautolights.comFacebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin APPLY TODAY
Privately owned company founded in 1919 specializing in light industrial warehouse and apparel distribution.
- Diverse Work Environment
- Associate Appreciation Events
- Associate Engagement and Give-away Programs
- Associate Referral Program
- Fun and Friendly Workplace
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
Order pickers and manual truck unloaders
Website: https://www.alphabroder.com/Facebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin APPLY TODAY
BIMAX was founded in 1987 as a developer and marketer of specialty monomers and copolymerisable surfactants for use in a variety of polymer applications. Bimax was acquired by Gelest, Inc., located in Morrisville, PA in June 2019 and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, the largest chemical manufacturer in Japan in October 2020. Both Gelest and Bimax are global leaders in advanced silicones, silanes, organometallics, acrylates, and methacrylates.
BIMAX is headquartered in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania, USA, where Administration, Research, Pilot plant and Production facilities are situated.Insurance Benefits: Medical Insurance benefits are available to all active full-time employees effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Company paid Employee Only Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. In addition, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability benefits are provided to each employee at no cost to the employee.
New Year’s Day
Friday after Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
2 Floating Holidays
VACATION: 120 hours per year, (40 hours after 6 months employment & 80 hours at the completion of 1yr)
SICK: 48 hours per year (24 after 6 months of employment)
Tuition Assistance Program: with a maximum of $5,000/yr.
Bonuses: Referral Bonus in the amount of $250 for all eligible employees
Company Paid Programs:
$250.00 Boot Reimbursement & Safety Glasses Program. Bimax provides uniforms including an outer garment for cold-weather conditions. Employees may choose from several options (coat, jacket, or vest).
Maintenance and repair of industrial equipment. Installation of new Equipment
- Daily Checks of Utilities and Production Equipment
- Trouble shoot and repair of Utility and Production Equipment
- Indoor and Outdoor Building Maintenance
- Proper handling and labeling of hazardous waste
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years of Industrial Maintenance
- Produce Bimax products by following batch record instructions.
- Adhere to all EHS&S rules and regulations.
- Wear proper PPE where required.
- Be responsible for self and coworkers safety.
- Measure, weigh, and mix chemical ingredients, according to batch record.
- Charge reactors or vessels with specified materials.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Chemical or manufacturing experience a plus.
Ability to support the software critical to our business operations. In this role, you will be our primary data support and systems facilitator on our ERP system (Deacom) processes for our Glen Rock location.
- Become subject matter expert for training and mentoring of system users and Deacom process owners
- Handle system admin tasks: support for end users, account setup, permissions, create & follow up on tickets, data clean up, etc)
- Running standard SQL queries to evaluate data integrity
- Updating of user documentation
- Executing test scripts for new functionality and documenting findings
- Familiarity with EDI is a plus as well as troubleshooting interfaces with other applications
- Troubleshooting technical and functional problems, bugs, and issues related to implementation and maintenance of Deacom, as well as the related customizations and interfaces
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes
- May participate in the implementation and maintenance of other expertise tools
- Other duties may be assigned
- The preferred candidate will have an Information Systems, MIS/Business, and/or IT education or background, combined with one year experience with ERP (or similar business planning) systems.
- The ability to write basic SQL queries, troubleshoot more complex queries is required.
158 Industrial Rd.
Glen Rock, PA 17327
Website: https://bimax.com/contactAPPLY TODAY
CIMS provides hospitals and medical practices across Central PA with clinical data management solutions to help enhance the patient care experience. Our medical scribes work alongside physicians, documenting in real time and allowing them to focus on what matters most, their patients. Our scribes are trained in medical terminology, learn to interpret test results, and get a unique glimpse into the world of healthcare. It is an excellent opportunity for students looking to go into a career in medicine or those looking for an exciting way to help make a difference.
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training
- Sick days
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance (including vision and dental)
Open Job positions:
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time medical scribe positions in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, York, Hanover, and Lancaster, PA.
Caitie Trevenen 717-919-7779
Phone: (717) 724-7590
Website: https://www.cims-pa.comFacebook Instagram APPLY TODAY
Colonial Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, a member of Wilmac Corporation of York, PA is seeking talented health care professionals to join our team. Why should you work at Colonial Manor?
We offer a comprehensive benefit package!! We have United Concordia Dental, National Vision Administrators and Highmark Blue Shield. Your two options are as follows:
|Single||Parent & Child||Parent & Children||Employee & Spouse||Family|
|Health & Vision||$68.50||$104.00||$153.00||$158.00||$184.00|
|Health & Dental||$71.50||$111.00||$160.00||$165.00||$192.00|
|Single||Parent & Child||Parent & Children||Employee & Spouse||Family|
|Health & Vision||$36.50||$55.00||$79.00||$83.00||$95.00|
|Health & Dental||$39.50||$62.00||$86.00||$90.00||$103.00|
Amounts listed above are bi-weekly rates.
All Routine Adult & Children Exams are paid at 100%!! No co-pay or deductible applies to this. (example: Physical exam, Colorectal cancer screening, routine gynecological exams, including a pap test, mammograms, to include annual routine and medically necessary.)
Primary Care office visits: $20 co pay
Specialist & Urgent Care Office Visits: $30 co pay
All full-time employees after successful completion of their probationary period will receive the following holidays with pay: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Part time employees, after three months are entitled to receive the above holidays with pay on a pro-rated schedule.
Full-time employees will earn paid vacation entitlement after completing six months of employment and upon the completion of each year based upon their anniversary date of hire:
|After 6 months’ employment||1 Week vacation|
|After 1 – year employment||2 Weeks vacation|
|SO AFTER 1 YEAR, YOU COULD RECEIVE 3 WEEKS VACATION!!!|
|After 5 year’s employment||3 Weeks vacation|
|After 10 years’ employment||4 weeks vacation|
|After 20 years’ employment||5 weeks vacation|
|After 30 years’ employment||6 weeks vacation|
Part-time employees, following the completion of six months of employment are entitled to vacation benefits in proportion to the total hours worked and for which they were paid.
Following the completion of six months of employment, every full-time employee is entitled to one personal day. Each employee will earn one personal day each year, available on their anniversary date. Those with 15 years of service will receive two personal days per year.
Shift Differential Pay
RN’s: 2nd Shift Differential Pay: $5.00 3rd Shift Differential – $3.00
RN Supervisor: 2nd Shift Differential Pay: $5.00 3rd Shift Differential – $3.00
LPN’s: 2nd Shift Differential Pay: $5.00 3rd Shift Differential – $3.00
CNA’s: 2nd Shift Differential Pay: $3.00 3rd Shift Differential – $1.50
WILMAC EMPLOYEES’ CREDIT UNION
You are also able to join our credit union. We offer savings accounts, Christmas clubs and Vacation Clubs. This is an easy way to save. Your deduction can be withheld from your pay and sent directly to the credit union. The credit union also offers employee loans. When you borrow from your Credit Union, you pay low interest with no penalties for early pay-off. Interest rates are competitive with other financial institutions. Loans can be repaid through convenient payroll deduction.
We provide funds to encourage professional and vocational development through formal education. The company will reimburse 100% of the tuition for previously approved courses that are satisfactorily complete (A Grade C or better). It is limited to $2,500 per calendar year. This benefit is available to full-time employees following One (1) year of employment.
LPN/RN UPGRADE PROGRAMS
Any currently employed and qualified employee may apply for the LPN upgrade program. Any currently employed LPN may apply for the RN Upgrade program. During training, LPN/RN students will be fully enrolled in an accredited LPN/RN program and expected to participate successfully in all classroom and clinical experiences and continue employment. The company will pay for full 12-month tuition, uniform, books and misc. fees. The employee is responsible to pay the taxes.
Apply in person:
970 Colonial Avenue,
York, PA 17403
$$$ NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUSES $$$
Website: https://colonialmanoryork.comFacebook APPLY TODAY
Community Services Group
Community Services Group (CSG) provides community-based mental health and intellectual & developmental disability (IDD) services that empower individuals to reach their full potential. We use proven and innovative approaches to help others lead healthier, more independent lives.
As a valued member of Community Services Group (CSG) you will:Have an impact on someone else’s life Find meaning in your work Support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and mental health (MH) diagnoses in their journey to be more independent and connected to their community.
CSG’s culture supports staff through superior benefits, professional growth, career opportunities, flexible schedules, and user-friendly technology. We welcome those who are new to human services and those who have life experience. Requirements vary and may or may not include a high school diploma or equivalency, no degree-required, Associates, Bachelors and Masters degrees, or a professional license. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance – Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
CSG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity. We value and respect the differences each employee brings from their culture and experiences. It is our goal to attract and engage a diverse workforce to provide an efficient, effective, and innovative system of care.
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in building a meaningful career in a supportive, collaborative environment, check out some of our open positions throughout the region. Apply now or contact us to learn more.
- Behavior Consultant
- Behavioral Health Advisor
- Behavioral Health Professional
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Case Manager
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Group Activity Therapist
- Group Therapist
- Licensed Psychologist
- Mental Health Professional
- LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Mobile Therapist
- Peer Mentor
- Peer Support Specialist
- Program Manager
- Program Supervisor
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP)
- Residential Supervisor
Website: https://csgonline.org/Facebook Linkedin APPLY TODAY
Conewago Enterprises, Inc.
Conewago is a family owned – second generation, leading design-build general contractor servicing clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region and beyond. Conewago offers a full range of services, from site work and general construction services to environmental and infrastructure projects, including tilt-up concrete, concrete services, and facility maintenance; in addition to ready mix concrete, precast concrete, steel fabrication, and steel/precast erection from our sister company, Conewago Manufacturing LLC.
We are currently seeking: Steel Erectors/Iron Workers, Precast Erectors, Equipment Operators, Entry Level Construction Workers, Precast Production Workers, and a Quality Control Technician for our Precast Plant.
Steel Erectors/Iron Workers – Prior connection and D1.1 welding experience preferred. Applicant should have no fear of heights and be willing to travel.
Precast Erector – (Same as steel erector but change description to accommodate with precast)
Equipment Operators – Seeking 3-5 years’ experience with the following equipment: Dozer, Track Hoe, Grader, and Front-End Loader.
Entry Level Construction Workers – This position is geared toward applicants who have some construction knowledge and want to pursue a career in form carpentry.
Precast Production Workers – Similar to form carpentry, this position is within our manufacturing company where applicants are casting precast/concrete wall panels.
Quality Control Technician – Seeking an experienced QC Technician with an ACI Level 1 certification.
Pay Scale: Competitive Pay
Medical, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, 401k, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Funds for all Employee’s Children Attending State/University or Trade Schools for Higher Education that Maintain a 2.0 and Above
- Paid in Full ABC Apprenticeship (Part Time Learning) Degree Opportunities for Full Time Employees
- Christmas Bonuses based on yearly profitability of the company
Location of Company: Hanover, Pa
Website: https://www.conewago.comFacebook Twitter Linkedin Youtube APPLY TODAY
Primo Water North America is America’s favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider–reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy. One of North America’s largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands — Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure. In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability coverage
- Optional legal plan
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO (sick and vacation time)
- Paid company holidays including three (3) floating holidays
2nd Shift Loader position:This position is responsible for loading and unloading route delivery trucks with accurate predetermined supply of Company products.
- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers.
- Maintain ORACLE inventory control.
- Input loads in and out of ORACLE.
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
- Participate in daily inventory activities including cycle counts.
- Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct equipment and product loads.
- Responsible for ordering all products, as well as inventory control.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience of (3) three to (5) years with a stable work history.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Able to meet Company driver qualification policy requirements.
- Ability to receive forklift operator certification.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift with a 12:00pm start time.
Route Sales Representative
This position is responsible for the efficient delivery of bottled water and related products to a predetermined customer base on scheduled delivery days, and to provide exemplary customer service and promote customer base growth.
- Deliver pre-ordered products and also to upsell our popular brands/products
- Efficiently manage customer base within established route with an average of 50+ stops per day
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner
- Use handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data
- Manage inventory and balance daily route activities
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments
- Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth
- There will be an introductory training period
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license (CDL required in some locations) with proper Department of Transportation (DOT) with company policies
- Ability to meet ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities
- Sales experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
Website: https://www.water.comAPPLY TODAY
Since 1924, Hanover Foods Corporation has grown from a small, seasonal vegetable canning operation into one of the largest privately owned food manufacturers in the Eastern United States. As an active leader in the growing, processing, packaging, and distribution of food products, we produce millions of cases of food items. Hanover Foods Corporation has expanded over the years to now include plants located throughout Pennsylvania.
- Han ver F ds C rp rati n
- Assistant Wastewater Treatment perat r – 1st shift
- F rklift perat r – 1st and 2nd shift
- General Lab rer – 2nd shift
- Pr cess r – 2nd shift
- Machine perat r – 2nd and 3rd shift
- Lift Truck perat r – 3rd shift
- Sanitati n Lab rer – 3rd shift
- Cust dian – 3rd shift
- Bickel’s Snack F ds
- Quality Assurance Technician – 1st, 2nd, and Mid-shift (between 1st & 2nd)
- Industrial Sanitati n Supervis r – 3rd shift
- Spring Glen Fresh F ds
- Utility Pers n – 1st shift
- Industrial C k – 1st and 2nd shift
- Machine perat r – 1st and 2nd shift
- Leadpers n – 2nd shift
- Wareh use Pers n – 2nd shift
- Maintenance Mechanic – 3rd shift
Pay Scale: Vary by position and shift.
- Han ver F ds C rp rati n ffers a c mpetitive rate f pay and a c mprehensive benefit package including:
- Healthcare C verage (Including Reference Base Pricing)
- Prescripti n Drug Card Pr gram
- Dental C verage
- Visi n Disc unt Pr gram
- Flexible Spending Acc unt (FSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid H lidays and Vacati n
- Empl yee Assistance Pr gram (EAP)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Empl yee Disc unts
Hanover Foods Corporation
1550 York St.
Hanover, PA 17331
Bickel’s Snack Foods
1120 Zinn’s Quarry Road
York, PA 17404
Spring Glen Fresh Foods
314 Spring Glen Drive
Ephrata, PA 17522
Phone: (717) 632-6000
Website: https://www.hanoverfoods.com/APPLY TODAY
Krapf School Bus
Since its humble beginnings in 1942, Krapf School Bus has grown into one of the largest and most trusted family-owned school bus contractors in the nation. We have been training how to drive a school bus for over 75 years!
Now hiring School Bus Drivers and Monitors! No experience required – You’ll receive free, PAID CDL training to become a professional School Bus Driver; enjoy profitable, part-time morning and afternoon employment with nights, weekends, summers and holidays off. You’ll even qualify for referral bonuses! Proudly serving the Harrisburg area.
School Bus Driver rates starting at $17.25 per hour and up to $20 per hour, depending on experience.
PAID CDL Training rate- $10 per hour
School Bus Monitor rate- $11.35 per hour
Krapf School Bus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prior to employment:
- Must have at least a valid (regular) PA Driver’s License to become a school bus driver
- An extensive background check is required including: Motor Vehicle Record Check, Child Abuse Record Check, PA Criminal Record Check and FBI Fingerprinting
- Must meet requirements of a physical and drug screen
- School Bus Driver
- School Bus Monitor
Website: https://www.krapfbus.comFacebook Linkedin APPLY TODAY
Krise Transportation provides excellent service to local school districts throughout the entire Pennsylvania Region.
Krise Transportation has built its business and reputation on one simple principle. Collaboration with school officials, parents and the community to shape transportation needs that always meets and exceeds expectations.
With over 30 years of student transportation experience, Krise Transportation is able to customize your fleet, driver and monitor requirements for maximum efficiency. Our company is large enough to meet any requirements; yet with a smaller corporate structure to allow for comprehensive one-on-one interaction within all facets of the business.
Krise Transportation prides itself on keeping the average fleet age to a minimum. With a dedicated staff of site managers, expert mechanics and safety leaders – your child’s well-being is goal number one.
School Bus Driver
- $17-$19 An hour
- Guaranteed 6 hours
- Monday – Friday
- Summers off
- $5 Daily safety/ attendance bonus
- $500 Annual bonus
- Paid life insurance
- Dental & vision are available
Website: https://www.krisetran.info/Facebook APPLY TODAY
Mastronardi Produce/Sunset Grown
Mastronardi Produce pioneered the commercial greenhouse industry in North America, and we’re now the leading greenhouse vegetable company on the continent. Our award-winning, flavorful produce is packed under the SUNSET® brand and is available at leading grocery retailers across North America. Family owned for over 65 years, we pride ourselves on having the most flavorful products and the best people in the industry. We are constantly pushing boundaries to be a leader in fresh produce innovation. We seek individuals that demonstrate our PRIDE values (Passion, Respect, Innovation, Drive, Excellence) to help us fulfill our mission to inspire healthy living through WOW flavor experiencesLocation of Company: 501 Old Forge Rd, Jonestown, PA 17038
- Production Line Worker – also called a Production Grader; Essential function of this role is to work on our production lines to sort incoming product (tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers) to ensure all product meets the required specifications of our customers. (payrate starts $13/hr)
- Forklift Drivers – Essential function is to safely operate a stand up high reach fork truck or a stand up counterbalance fork truck to ensure the accuracy of inventory movement of incoming and outgoing product (payrate starts at $16/hr)
- Receiving Inspector – The essential function of this position is to perform quality inspections on all inbound product to ensure that product meets grower specifications and Mastronardi Produce Specification requirements. (payrate starts at $13.50/hr)
- Sanitation Crew Members – The essential function of this position is to support our facility operations by providing day-to-day assistance to complete cleaning activities as required by the Sanitation Program (payrate starts at $13/hr)
- Yard Jockey – The essential function of this position is to assist in providing timely and safe re-positioning of commercial tractors and trailers to designated areas located on facility property. (payrate starts at $16/hr)
- Shipping and Receiving Department Manager – The essential function of this position will oversee the safe, accurate receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods through employee coaching, leadership and follow up. Ensures workplace health and safety requirements are met and takes responsibility for the security of the building and stock. (annual salary range $60-65K)
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or global cash card options
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K Retirement and Life Insurance programs
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Weekly pay
- Work an alternating 3 day-4 day work week; Equivalent to working 15 days per month with choice of first shift hours of 6am-5:30pm or second shift hours of 6pm-5:30am.
- Perfect Attendance Bonus – additional $6/hr added to hourly payrate; paid out weekly
Website: https://www.sunsetgrown.com/ or text SUNSET to 97211Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube APPLY TODAY
MI Windows and Doors
MI Windows and Doors is one of the nation’s largest suppliers of vinyl and aluminum windows and patio doors. With plants across the country, MI offers a broad spectrum of products backed by exemplary customer service and quality.
With roots in a Florida airplane hangar, MI now manufactures on a national level. Following the lead of our visionary founders, we have maintained our most important values—good people and hard work.
For more than seventy years, we have been serving distributors, architects, builders, remodelers, and homeowners alike. Our hope is to continue providing quality products and grow into the most trusted manufacturer of “Best in Class” windows and doors.
Packers assist Operators by assembling supplies for the line and keeping the Operator informed of the profiles coming off the machine. Packers are responsible for the loading and packing of the finished product from the finishing table to baskets or carts.
- All baskets must be lined with cardboard prior to placing profiles into them.
- Inspects every profile for visual defects prior to packaging and reports any issues immediately to Operator. If Operator does not fix problem or defect, report it to your Foreman immediately.
- Make sure profile is packaged according to instructions in description box on work order.
- Double check all counts on baskets according to work order.
- Packages profiles in the proper stacking order assuring profiles will not be damaged in shipment.
- Ensures packages are dirt and dust free.
- Post all completed baskets on work order.
- All completed baskets must be inspected and signed off by Operator and QC for quality inspection before closing them for shipment. Upon completion of package contact the Line Driver to remove from line.
- Contact your Foreman for all defective product found by Operator or QC that has been posted. These will need to be put back on the production schedule.
- Start new load sheet for each new trailer and post inside trailer.
- All parts being loaded directly on to trailer must be posted and barcode must accompany it.
- Hang wool-pile when needed.
- Entire roll of wool pile/tape must be used for insertion unless work order for that style is complete. Use all partial rolls first before getting new roll.
- Empty wool pile reels should be stacked neatly on skids unless instructed otherwise.
- Housekeeping must be done daily on all shifts. Saws, drop tables, aisles by drop table, Computer, shipping block area, barcode and tag area must all be kept clean.
- All scrap to be kept off the floor.
- Scrap cart must be kept on the backside end of each drop table at all times until full.
- Drop table must be aligned with extruder at all times.
- All equipment/tools not being used must be stored in its proper place.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED required. Must be able to read/write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to compute basic math, adding, subtracting, multiplication & division.
- Must be able to use/read a tape measure, calipers and saws.
- Computer skills/knowledge of general computer operations.
- Able to perform essential functions with or without accommodations.
- Must possess a valid PA driver’s license and a working telephone.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to perform the essential job functions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to effectively communicate with co-workers.
MI Windows and Doors is an equal opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected category.
Website: https://miwindows.com/careersFacebook Youtube Linkedin APPLY TODAY
Penn State Health
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 16,500 people system wide. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children’s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa.; and more than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at more than 125 medical office locations. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University’s medical school.
Penn State Health is also very excited about the new Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center opening later this year in Enola, PA which represents a commitment to expanding access to high-quality primary and specialty services on the West Shore. The 300,000 –square-foot, three story, acute care hospital will provide residents of Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry and York counties with more convenient access to Penn State Health’s coordinated and expert care. A collaborative team of Penn State Health and community providers will deliver a full spectrum of medical services to everyone from newborns to older adults. The leading-edge community hospital will include 108 private beds and offer general acute care medical and surgical capabilities, specialty inpatient services such as Women’s Health, imaging and lab services, an emergency department and physician offices.
Penn State Health will also be opening the doors of the new Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center in 2022. This new hospital will bring residents of Lancaster and York counties enhanced access to Penn State Health’s expertise and specialty services without having to make the drive to Hershey.
A wide variety of jobs are available across the Penn State Health System from entry to executive level positions. These include food services and environmental health workers, clinical patient-facing roles such as physicians, Registered Nurses and LPN’s, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, medical laboratory personnel, surgical technologists, and medical assistants. Penn State Health has clerical and administrative type openings such as Medical Office Associates and Shared Services positions in areas such as Information Technology/Cybersecurity, Human Resources, Finance and Payroll.
Our compensation programs provide a competitive, market-based approach that recognizes employee contributions. We offer our employees competitive salaries to attract, retain, and motivate. We base our compensation on a thorough check of the market that is reviewed regularly. Performing at a high level can result in more pay through our merit-based system.
Penn State Health has an excellent, comprehensive Total Rewards Package that supports both the employee and their families.
- Competitive salaries including merit increases
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits effective first day of hire
- Matching 401(K) retirement, Life Insurance, Voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off Policies
There’s something special about Penn State Health. There’s a sense of pride in who we are and where we work that comes from making the most of ourselves as individuals. It comes from providing a place of hope and healing. And a culture that is deeply rooted in respect, compassion, integrity, teamwork and excellence. A career with Penn State Health is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s an opportunity to be a part of a team that’s changing lives every day. It’s where every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career. With operations across over 100 locations, professional development programs, and opportunities to learn alongside the best and brightest in health care, the growth opportunities are boundless. Everything we do comes down to this: making the most profound human impact we can, for every patient and every employee, every day.
Ask A Recruiter:: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://www.pennstatehealth.orgFacebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin Youtube APPLY TODAY
We are currently looking for Production Workers and Maintenance Technicians.
Production Worker – 2nd Shift:
Pratt Industries, a world leading corrugated box manufacturing company, seeks machine operators, machine assistants/helpers, general labor and forklift drivers at the Carlisle, Pennsylvania facility.
Candidates must be willing to work any shift. Flexibility is required regarding changing of position, shift, overtime, etc.
Candidates must also have experience and/or willingness/ability to operate and/or learn a variety of machinery including forklift equipment.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree (or GED) and experience working in a manufacturing facility is highly preferred.
Must be able to successfully pass a physical, drug screen and background check.
- Following directions under limited supervision;
- Ability to learn manufacturing principles and practices;
- Performing basic mathematical calculations and read a tape measure;
- Lifting and loading materials;
- Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
- Basic PC skills;
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
Training:Employees holding this position will be subject to periodic training which will be assessed through internal audits.
- Exemplary safety performance
- Good performance/work history
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent organizational skills
- Workplace orderliness, housekeeping
The company assesses applicants on standards for performance, stability, dependability, and honesty. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift:
Reports to: Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Installing and maintaining equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Interpret electrical and mechanical diagrams and drawings
- Mount electrical components including: drives, servos, PC’s, PLC’s, circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, fuse boxes, or other required industrial control devices
- Perform crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or similar operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, and automation equipment
- Perform wiring of electrical components and labeling of all devices and wires
- Rely on prior experience, training, engineering, and data charts in order to make wiring decisions related to size, color, and routing
- Cut, strip, bend, and form wire cable and conduit used to connect circuits and sub-assemblies
- Solder connections and crimps connectors to wire ends
- Perform in production inspection, conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs (using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments) in order to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Maintain company standards for quality
- Exercise safe work habits and maintain a clean and safe working area
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned (such as cable assemblies, shipping and receiving, and light fabrications)
Additional duties may include
- Installs, maintains, and repairs machines and equipment in plants and related facilities.
- Performs a variety of preventative maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, die cutter machines, hydraulic systems, conveyors, steam systems, and related plant and facility equipment.
- Reads, reviews, and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of plumbing, pipe-fitting, basic carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding, and other skilled trades as appropriate or applicable.
- Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, and machinery in the maintenance, repair, and fabrication of parts, machines and equipment.
- Accurately completes work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties.
- Assists with plant inspections and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines areas, and determines appropriate action(s).
- Ensures compliance with Pratt operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
- Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment and may perform various janitorial or housekeeping tasks.
- Works flexible hours and shifts; including weekend work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Two to five years of experience within a manufacturing or maintenance environment. Candidate PREFERRED who has prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
- Electrical and mechanical experience a must;
- Applying general maintenance and repair principles and practices;
- Operating a variety of hand, power and power equipment;
- Reading and applying blueprints, schematics, and other information;
- Ability to apply various principles and practices in a variety of skilled-trades areas;
- Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
- Basic PC skills;
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction;
- Must have good performance work history and excellent attendance history;
- Must be self-motivated
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Pratt Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/V/D
Website:https://prattindustries.com Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube Linkedin APPLY TODAY
Rise Baking Company
At Rise Baking Company, we Rise above our customers’ expectations by delivering products of the highest quality, innovation, and value in the baking industry. We accomplish this by cultivating a caring environment where our dedicated and passionate team relentlessly services our customers… one bite at a time.
Manufactures various cake products in accordance with designated specifications; performs various job tasks of a repetitive nature in accordance with product type and production requirements; conforms to Good Manufacturing and Safety practices as outlined by company policy.
Assembles and decorates various cake products, while developing proficiency in accordance with designated specifications; performs various job tasks of a repetitive nature in accordance with product type and production requirements; conforms to Good Manufacturing, Safety and Quality practices as outlined by company policy.
Manufactures various cake icing and filling products in accordance with designated specifications; performs job tasks of a repetitive lifting nature in accordance with product type and production requirements; conforms to Good Manufacturing and Safety practices as outlined by company policy.
Warehouse | Forklift Operator
Responsible to perform freezer duties with the utmost concern of receiving inbound freight and shipping finished products with accuracy and safety while maintaining safety, inventory control and cleanliness (Operates a Stand-Up Lift)
Responsible to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of the Production lines by cleaning, sanitizing and storing production equipment and by providing basic housekeeping throughout the facility and personal use areas. When production is shutdown, the objective of this position is to perform Master Cleaning Schedule (MCS) cleaning responsibilities as dictated by the MCS and ensure all required documentation is complete.
Quality Assurance Technician
Responsible for assuring product quality by conducting line audits and inspections, product and ingredient sampling, and finished product scoring. This position also verifies adherence to formulas and procedures; monitors and verifies process controls, sanitation, and GMP practices. Conforms to Good Manufacturing and Safety practices as outlined by company policy.
Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing industrial machinery, equipment and electrical systems. Conforms to Good Manufacturing and Safety practices as outline by company policy.
Production Shift Supervisor
Manages shift operation of food manufacturing facility, including production and packaging of finished goods, personnel, labor cost control, waste control, and food safety.
Human Resource Specialist
3rd Shift- Provide daily ongoing HR support, along with supporting and managing various tasks as needed. This position will assist with employee relations, benefits, payroll, and other human resource-related questions, escalating to HR Generalist/Manager as needed
Human Resource Generalist
Perform human resource related duties in the following functional areas: benefits and leave of absence administration, employee relations, workers’ compensation, training and development, policy implementation, employment law compliance, and staffing/recruiting.
Partner with plant management to ensure compliance with safety and environmental procedures. Provide safety and environmental leadership by ensuring plant systems are implemented, communicated, and sustained. Verify effectiveness of these programs by performing regular audits and communicating results to plant leadership teams.
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account
Linkedin APPLY TODAY
The Shadowfax Corporation is a private, non-profit human services agency that supports individuals with disabilities. The Corporation was founded in 1985 to provide high quality and caring services to individuals with disabilities in residences throughout York County. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is chosen because of their deep desire to work in this field.
They are partners with the individuals they support through offering guidance, love, and encouragement to help each person live a meaningful, enriched life. Employment Benefits/Highlights: Competitive salaries, opportunities for growth and advancement, personally rewarding career supporting others, ongoing training opportunities, generous 403(b) retirement plan, employer funded life insurance, health, vision, and dental insurance.Current Job Openings:
- Licensed Practical Nurse- Full-time
- Residential Direct Support Professional- Full-time
- Residential Direct Support Professional – Part-time On-call
- Residential Direct Support Professional – Part-Time 10 hours/week
- Day Services: Community Participation Support – 27.5 hours/week
- Day Services: Community Participation Support – Full-time
386 Pattison St.
York, PA 17403
Career Web Page: https://shadowfax.org/current-jobs/
i. Since 1998, Solar Innovations has grown to become a leader in the architectural glazing industry, providing innovative solutions to customers all over the world. With over 30,000 projects completed, our Pine Grove, PA LEED Gold-designed manufacturing facility produces the most complete product line in the industry. Our door, window, skylight, and structure systems have been recognized to be among the highest in quality and performance for both the commercial and residential markets. As a single-source manufacturer of aluminum, wood, and vinyl products, we tailor our systems to meet the project’s specific needs. To further stand out, our custom hardware is machined in-house, delivering a level of craftsmanship to our products that is unmatched in the industry. Also, most of our engineering and product testing is done in our modern testing facility, providing our customers with exacting standards and specifications. While we already offer the most comprehensive product line in the architectural glazing industry, we continuously partner with customers to stretch the limits of architectural possibilities. This expands our product offerings and fuels our company’s growth.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking entry level and experienced safety-conscious individuals to install our products at customer jobsites. Crew members have the unique opportunity to learn a specialized trade, and work with projects ranging in size from small residential replacement windows to luxury boxes at sports stadiums. Candidates must be willing to travel, both for day trips and overnight trips. Installations typically occur within 3 – 6 hours of our facility; however, there is an opportunity to travel nationwide. This is a great opportunity to transform your current skills into a glazing career, while learning to install unique structures in exciting locations (coastal regions, estates, sports stadiums, etc.). Leadership opportunities are available for experienced candidates.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, as this role will be expected to drive a Company Vehicle.
- Entry level candidates who have exposure to construction, carpentry, metal shop, wood shop, and/or related education will be considered.
- Those seeking an experienced-level position must have at least 2 -3 years of related experience, as well as experience with blueprint reading.
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Programmer
Summary of Position – Machine Operator:
- Operate modern computer numerical controlled machines to fabricate parts (HAAS Mills and dual spindle lathes).
- Load parts in machine, cycle machine, and detect malfunctions in machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools.
Summary of Position – CNC Programmer:
- Create and edit programs for custom machining
- Assist with the creation of standard programs
- Assist engineers in designing and refining parts
- Design and create jigs and fixtures to produce components more efficiently
- Help to design and improve custom hardware and improve the manufacturability of designs
- Optimize the machining process and streamline productivity to produce products more efficiently and cost effectively
- Communicate with and map out progress on open projects with other departments in the Company
- Operate various machines within the department to assist with balancing workload
Experience with CNC Machinery, or other related equipment, is required
Candidates having experience with a Press Break and/or Shear may be considered for an alternate position.
Candidates with related education (in lieu of work experience) will also be considered
- 3-5 Years of CNC Programming Experience required
- Experience with operating CNC Machinery required
- Candidates having G-Code and/or M-Code can be considered; however, experience with Mastercam or other similar software is preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Solidworks is preferred
Summary of Position
- Fabricate (assemble) complex structural products, including any custom product that the Company offers, with limited supervision
- Review drawings and/or cutlists for accuracy prior to Fabrication; this includes a double check of Screw Lists
- Provide feedback to the Office regarding the continuous improvement of CAD Drawings
- Proactively communicate when your jobs are ahead or behind schedule
- Provide feedback, as needed, to help the team standardize details and assembly drawings
- Train less experienced team members within the department
- Aid in the reduction of waste, which includes promoting and using drops where possible rather than full length material
- Assist team members within the department with questions regarding the fabrication of products or accuracy of drawings
- Assist the management team in enforcing Safety Procedures within the department
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvement within the department
- Candidates must have 2 – 4 years of experience in Fabrication, Carpentry, or other related Building Products; must have exposure to structural products.
- Candidates must have 2 – 4 years of experience in Fabrication, Carpentry, or other related Building Products; must have exposure to structural products.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Candidates must have experience with aluminum products; additional opportunities may be available for candidates exposed to Wood and/or Vinyl Products
- Additional opportunities may be available for candidates possessing leadership experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Website: https://solarinnovations.com/Facebook Instagram Youtube Instagram APPLY TODAY
The Tuckey Companies are a family of three companies in the specialty construction and manufacturing trades. Our goal is to provide turnkey solutions to our customers, whatever trade experience may be needed.
Tuckey Mechanical Services provides HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Indoor Air Quality system installation, repair, and maintenance services to homeowners, business owners, and general contractors alike.
Tuckey Metal Fabricators operates a custom job shop in Carlisle, PA, and also services customers on-site via mobile field crews specializing in welding, millwrighting, precision cutting, and fabrication.
Tuckey Restoration provides property restoration services after fire, wind, water, or storm damage has affected homes and businesses. Tuckey Restoration also specializes in mold remediation, duct cleaning, and general remodeling services, including kitchens, decks, baths, finished basements, additions, and commercial construction.
- HVAC – residential, residential/commercial, and commercial opportunities
- HVAC Estimator
- Construction Estimator
- Carpentry – skilled/experienced Carpenter looking to expand their skills with full service restoration company.
- HVAC – multiple opportunities including Residential/Service Technicians, Residential/Light Commercial Technicians, and Commercial and Industrial HVAC.
- Plumbing – both Residential and Commercial/Industrial positions
- Electricians – performing both Residential and Commercial and Industrial projects
- HVAC Estimator – experience with HVAC, AutoCad and Revit.
- Construction Estimator – knowledge of construction and estimating software.
- Welding/Fabrication – experienced welder/fabricator to work on an array of welding, CNC, duct fabrication, bending and unique fabrication projects.
Dependent on experience
Company paid on-going training and opportunity to gain Certifications. Following 90-day introductory period, company subsidized medical benefits with H.S.A, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, supplemental dental and vision, AFLAC opportunity, LifeLock with Norton protection opportunity, uniform shirts/jacket, Paid Time Off. After one year, 401(k) opportunity available.
Customer-oriented, service-driven, and community-minded, we take our reputation for uncompromising service and unparalleled expertise to heart. We are committed to continuous improvement, while embracing new technologies to provide the best construction solutions available today to our customers in the region and beyond. We regularly service locations in and around the South Central Pennsylvania region, including Chambersburg PA, Carlisle PA, Harrisburg PA, and York PA. Opportunity to expand your career with company paid on-going training and opportunity to gain certifications in your trade!
Website: https://www.tuckey.comFacebook Instagram Twitter APPLY TODAY
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
$21.75 – $23.75/ hr
9am start time
Day and overnight shifts available
- Weekly pay
- PTO starts on day 1
- Stable work environment
- Benefits after 30 days
- Employee Recognitions and contests
Website: https://www.unfi.com/Facebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin YouTube APPLY TODAY
The U.S. Army is made of committed Enlisted Soldiers and Officers serving together to protect America’s freedoms and to preserve the peace. The Army trains and equips Soldiers to be their best-especially when it comes to their job, with over 150 jobs available, a Soldier becomes –and continues to be-an expert at their Army job. Soldiers are given every opportunity to grow-especially when it comes to their career. As a Soldier in the Army, you’ll gain the physical and mental strength, job skills and leadership capabilities that will serve you well whether you continue your career in the Army or choose a job in the civilian world.
Some of the most important and exciting careers in the country are performed by U.S. Army Soldiers. Whether its careers in science, intelligence, combat, aviation, engineering, law and more. The Army offers guaranteed training in more than 150 career fields and the Army Reserve offers 120 career fields.
Army Basic Pay scale as a Soldier depends on how long you’ve been in the Army and your rank. Army Basic Pay will increase as you climb in rank and years of experience
The training and salary you get are only some of the ways the Army strengthens you for tomorrow. The Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care (medical and dental)
- Generous vacation time (30 days annually)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Family Services and support groups
- Special Pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
The Army also offers:
- Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
- Army Education Benefits
- Up to $65,000 to repay qualifying student loans
The abc27 Virtual Job Fair will feature a variety of local businesses and industries. Recruit for your open positions at the abc27 Virtual Job Fair.
abc27 Job Fair: Vendor Interest Form