HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Governor Wolf was joined by several members of his administration as well as a doctor from Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center to provide an update on Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 vaccine and testing efforts.
They stressed the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine and its safety. “I am here to tell you that the COVID-19 vaccine is safe to use, and very good at protecting people who are vaccinated,” Gov. Wolf said.
Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine announced that the state is reaching 1 million total vaccinations received from the federal government. The vaccine has currently been administered to 311,477 people, 30,172 of which have received both necessary doses and are considered fully vaccinated.
Information on the vaccine, including the state’s vaccine plan, COVID-19 vaccine dashboard, a vaccine provider map and vaccine distribution data can be found here.
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Mastersonville Firefighters recovering at home after engine overturned
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission celebrates half a century
- Shooting competition in Palmyra prevails despite COVID-19